Proposals for presentations are now being accepted!
NCCA 2022 Annual Conference: Challenge - Change - Commitment
This year's conference at the Durham Convention Center will be packed with valuable education and networking opportunities.
Submissions should address at least one of the content areas below:
- Counseling Theory/Practice and the Counseling Process
- Human Growth and Development
- Social and Cultural Foundations
- Group Dynamics and Counseling
- Research and Program Evaluation
- Counselor Professional Identity and Practice Issues
- Wellness and Prevention
Proposals are being accepted for the following session lengths:
- 3-hours (for pre-conference sessions on February 16)
- 6-hours (for pre-conference sessions on February 16)
- Poster Session
Note: Only current Graduate Students may submit proposals for poster sessions.
The available session slots are limited and this process is competitive. Therefore, not all proposals may be chosen to present during the 2022 Annual Conference.
Submission details can be found on the Presentation Page.
Submission deadline is October 4 by 11:59 PM ET.