Applications are currently open for the 2022 NBCC Foundation Scholarship Program and Center for Credentialing & Education awards.
More than 60 scholarships and training awards are now available for counseling students enrolled in CACREP-accredited programs and professionals seeking additional credentials and continuing education opportunities.
Award amounts range from $500 to $8,000 and include awards in the following categories:
- five scholarships for master's-level counseling students with military experience
- five scholarships for master's-level counseling students from rural areas
- one doctoral scholarship for a counseling student with research focused on testing, assessment, or both
- two scholarships for international students holding or currently pursuing the Global Career Development Facilitator credential
- six scholarships for domestic students currently pursuing the Global Career Development Facilitator credential
- 45 scholarships to assist professionals with obtaining or maintaining credentials from the Center for Credentialing & Education including: Board Certified Coach, Board Certified-TeleMental Health Provider, and CCE Approved Clinical Supervisor
The 2022 application period deadline is July 31, 2022. To learn more about the available awards, please visit their website.