Presented and facilitated by Chadwick Royal, PhD, LPCS, Associate Professor of Counselor Education at North Carolina Central University.
This review workshop will take place over the course of nine sessions (one hour each session) - for a total of nine hours of content review. Sessions will take place on Sunday evenings from 7pm to 8pm ET.
You pay one fee - and have access to any or all of the nine sessions. Please note that the workshop is ONLY offered in real time (as synchronous meetings). None of the sessions will be recorded. Should you miss a session, it will not be repeated or offered via recording.
Tentative Schedule with topics covered:
- January 7, 2018 (7pm-8pm): Test Overview and Preparing to Take the Test
- January 14, 2018: NO SESSION - weekend before MLK
- January 21, 2018 (7pm-8pm): Professional Orientation and Ethics
- January 28, 2018 (7pm-8pm): Social and Cultural Diversity
- February 4, 2018 (7pm-8pm): Human Growth and Development
- February 11, 2018 (7pm-8pm): Career Development
- February 18, 2018 (7pm-8pm): Counseling and Helping Relationships
- February 25, 2018 (7pm-8pm): Group Counseling and Group Work
- March 4, 2018 (7pm-8pm): Assessment and Testing
- March 11, 2018 (7pm-8pm): Research and Program Evaluation
This event will be held completely online - in real time - using WebEX. As a participant, you will be able to view the presentation and hear the presenter. You will also be able to interact and participate using text chat (or "instant messaging").