Dear Graduate Students,
We hope you are starting the fall semester refreshed and ready for exciting adventures ahead! We are part of the North Carolina Career Development Association (as we call it – NCCDA) and are reaching out to you regarding opportunities we have specifically for graduate students. We want to see more graduate students get involved with our association, particularly with these opportunities:
· NCCDA Conference. Why attend?
1) The annual NCCDA conference bring together professionals from all over the state! Our NC community looks forward to this conference every year as an opportunity to learn best practices and meet new faces.
2) New Buddy Program - As a new attendee you will be paired with a professional who can help you in navigating the conference or just meet someone new!
3) Did we convince you? Join us! Register here https://nccounselingassociation.org/ncca-divisions/nccda/nccda-2018-annual-conference/
· Best Practices Grant – Have an interesting career idea but need the money to make it work? Apply for this grant! You can earn up to $1,000 to help you offset any cost you might incur. And guess what? Your idea could turn into a conference presentation later on! Apply here https://nccounselingassociation.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/updated_best-practices-grant-application-2018-2019.pdf