Presented and facilitated by Chadwick Royal, PhD, LPCS, Professor of Counselor Education at North Carolina Central University.
This review workshop will take place over the course of ten weeks (one hour per week) - for a total of ten hours of content review. Sessions will take place from 7pm to 8pm ET, on Sundays, starting January 6.
You pay one fee - and have access to any or all of the sessions. Please note that the workshop is ONLY offered in real time (as synchronous meetings). None of the sessions will be recorded. Should you miss a session (or register late), it will not be repeated or offered via recording.
Tentative Schedule with topics covered (all sessions start at 7pm ET):
- January 6, 2019: Test Overview and Preparing to Take the Test
- January 13, 2019: Professional Orientation and Ethics
- January 20, 2019: Social and Cultural Diversity
- January 27, 2019: Human Growth and Development
- February 3, 2019: Career Development
- February 10, 2019: Counseling and Helping Relationships (part 1)
- February 17, 2019: Counseling and Helping Relationships (part 2)
- February 24, 2019: Group Counseling and Group Work
- March 3, 2019: Assessment and Testing
- March 10, 2019: Research and Program Evaluation
This event will be held completely online - in real time - using WebEX. As a participant, you will be able to view the presentation and hear the presenter. You will also be able to interact and participate using text chat (or "instant messaging").
Because the content is coprighted, you will not be provided copies of the presentation. You will need to take notes during each session.