Below is the job summary and position qualifications:
• Provide individualized career counseling, specialized career presentations, career exploration, career resources, and career information to students with special needs including, but not limited to, veterans, students pursuing governmental careers, students with disabilities, international students, student athletes, minority students, and graduate students. The hours for this position are mainly 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with occasional evening and weekend work. Some physical activity required. Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
• Oversee usage/purchase of premium career assessments within OSU Career Services and serve as a liaison to the college career offices and classes utilizing or requesting Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Strong Interest Inventory, Strengths Quest, and Tratify. Provide individualized career advice, specialized career workshops, career exploration, career resources, and career information to students with special needs including, but not limited to, students with disabilities, International students, student athletes, minority students, graduate students, and students pursuing governmental careers.
• Candidates should include a letter of application, resume and three references. Applications received prior to June 30 will receive priority consideration; however, this position will remain open until filled.
• Required qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Psychology or Counseling. One year of experience in counseling.
• Preferred qualifications: Master's in Counseling and three years of related experience. LPC or NCC or GCDF.
Job link: https://okstate.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=3398&site=8