Hello I represent REA, a global career consulting firm specializing in career transition and acclimation assistance for the spouses/partners of relocating employees in the U.S. and worldwide.
We’re looking for a Part-Time Career Coach/ Independent Contractor local to support clients relocating to the Charlotte area. I thought the NCCU Counselor Education Program network would be a great way to find local coaches who may have interest and perhaps this can be shared with the professional coach community?
Our Career Coaching Services Include:
- Customized Career Transition Coaching - Acclimation and Relocation Support - Professional Resume/CV Development - Career Assessments - Support and Resources for the Job Search
Additional Coach Requirements Include: •Minimum 2 years individual Career Transition Coaching, Career Assessment and Career Development experience
• Well versed in current targeted resume/CV writing trends
• Flexible schedule to deliver services across multiple time zones
• International coaching or related intercultural experience
• Virtual coaching and occasional face-to-face as feasible
• Not be working full-time
• Experience working with a diverse population of clients across varied career levels and industries pursuing career related, volunteer, entrepreneurial or other meaningful pursuits.
Are you a counselor in training seeing clients as part of practicum/internship OR a practicing counselor? You are invited to participate in a brief research study for a chance to win one $50 Amazon gift card.