If interested, contact Zola Rolen-Daniels (NCCU Counseling Alum) for information:
Licensed Outpatient Therapist / Counselor - ContractOPT · Greensboro, North Carolina
Job Description Outpatient Therapist / Contract
Definition of Service:
Private outpatient clinical practice is seeking a contract NC licensed therapist. Therapist will be responsible for completing comprehensive clinical assessments, developing treatment plans, and therapy for children/adolescents, adults, and families referred to our agency. The ideal candidate is flexible to serve clients in their homes, our office, or community settings, is a Medicaid approved provider, and eligible to join additional private insurance panels.
• Completes mental health assessments and treatment plans of clients.
• Provides individual, family, & group psychotherapy implementing goal specific & measurable treatment plans.
• Provides urgent care & crisis intervention as indicated.
• Consults regularly with psychiatrists on member care.
• Communicates with Behavioral Health colleagues, Primary Care providers, & other providers as needed to facilitate integrative care.
• Prepares & submits documentation of services within 24 hours of service delivery.
• Participates in staff development meetings & in quality of care activities on a regular basis.
• Manages panel & practice management within departmental guidelines.
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Candidate must be currently registered with NC Tracks.
• 2 years of Post Master's clinical experience in mental health required.
• 2 years of experience providing individual & family therapy required.
• Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Service-related field required.
• National Provider Identification (NPI) required.
• Practitioner Discipline Listed as being Accepted by Medicaid
• NC Licensure in one or more of the following: Clinical Social Work (LCSW), Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFT), Professional Counselor (LPC).
• NC Licensure in one or more of the following: Clinical Social Work (LCSWA), Marriage and Family Therapy (LMFTA), Professional Counselor (LPCA) will be considered
• Strong Assessment & Diagnostic Skills
• Treatment Planning Expertise
• Strong Individual, Family, & Group Therapy Skills
• Efficient & Effective Practice Management in a Clinical Setting
• Client Focus & Strong Ability to Function as a Team Member
• Flexibility with willingness to work in office, client home, and/or community
• Proficiency in the use of applicable computer software required.
• Reliable transportation
Salary: $45.20 /session hr - $54.24 /session hr, DOE
Post Master's Counseling: 2 years
Job Type: Contract
Location: Guilford, Alamance, and surrounding Counties