Graduate Internship Program
The Counseling Center at Meredith College is seeking two master's student interns for the 2020-2021 academic year. The CC intern will provide counseling to Meredith College students and assist in outreach programs to the college community. Members of the CC team, interns will be supervised by the Assistant Director of the Counseling Center and will work closely with the Director and other staff members.
- A current master’s degree student (post-practicum) in Clinical Mental Health Counseling or College Counseling
- Commitment to inclusion and diversity
- Interest in multicultural and social justice counseling competencies and cultural humility in counseling practice
- Ability to work well with a team of professionals
- Knowledge of counseling ethics
- Reliability and integrity
- Strong communication skills
The Counseling Center
The Counseling Center and Disability Services are committed to providing confidential, culturally competent and evidenced based counseling and disability services to students. Our philosophy encourages students’ empowerment, the development of individual strengths, greater independence, and self-advocacy.
Meredith College is a women’s college and coed graduate school with a student population of nearly 2,000. Grounded in the liberal arts and committed to professional preparation, Meredith College educates and inspires students to live with integrity and provide leadership for the needs, opportunities and challenges of society.