As an Outpatient Therapist at Ellie Mental Health, you'll share our vision for improving and expanding access to quality mental health care and thrive in an environment driven by our core values of authenticity, humor, compassion, creativity, acceptance, and determination.
- Provide diagnostic and therapy services to children, adolescent , adult clients and families, including diagnostic evaluation, treatment planning and individual and family therapy
- Provide excellent customer service for clients and collaborate with a dynamic team to further the mission of filling gaps in our community
- Utilize creativity in interventions to help clients achieve and exceed goals
- Prepare and submit individual documentation for each session per company guidelines and protocol
- Coordinate services with case managers, families, work personnel, medical personnel, other Ellie staff, and school staff as needed
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings and trainings
- Actively involved in the Outreach efforts and building relationship with our referral partners
- Active and unrestricted license issued by a North Carolina Professional board, (LCSW, LCMHC, LMFT,).
- Experience completing diagnostic assessments, treatment plans and clinical case notes
- Minimum of two years post degree experience providing mental health support services to children, adolescents, and adults
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients
- Ability to complete and submit documentation of services and other documents in a timely manner
- Comfort and familiarity working with a diverse client base
- Flexible with providing therapy in office and via telehealth
- Proficient in the use of Office 365 and Electronic Health Record systems (Valant experience a plus!)
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Annual pay increases
- 10 PTO days
- 8 paid Holidays
- Additional bonus opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- Company provided tablet with IT technical support
- We manage all contracting and credentialing documentation
- Additional Perks
- Competitive pay
- Performance based
Flexible work from home options available.
Seeking creative & collaborative humans with a passion for changing mental health care in fun and meaningful ways.
Don’t meet EVERY requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. Ellie Mental Health is devoted to purposefully building an inclusive and diverse workplace where all of our humans can be their authentic selves! (Authenticity is one of our core values, after all…) If you’re excited about the chance to be a change-maker with us, but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with every single qualification of the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. Our mental health jobs need dedicated individuals from every background who are willing to care for others. And who knows, you might just be the perfect candidate for another role!
We take care of our people. It’s that simple. From investing in their financial future, to providing wages that shatter the ceiling in our industry to reasonable caseload expectations we ensure that our people are happy. Happy employees do better work and provide better client care! No matter what it is that you do in your mental health career at Ellie, our clients depend on us cultivating an environment where our employees can thrive so that they can thrive too!
Y’all, jobs in mental health are tough jobs with a high risk of emotional fatigue and burnout. At Ellie, we use all of our core values of humor, creativity, authenticity, acceptance, determination, and compassion not just out in our communities, but we turn them inwards too! Our employees have clear growth paths for advancing their careers.
We have created a culture that reminds us that our employees are our leaders!
Ellie is a socially responsible for-profit business, which allows us to be flexible and responsive to our community’s needs. Many mental health and wellness-focused companies are non-profits or government agencies, which rely on the general public, grants, or large donors for funding. This model often results in little creativity and lower compensation for employees, promoting a work culture that just makes people feel “blah.”
Feeling blah doesn’t help employees stay motivated, engaged, or even in their jobs for a very long time! So we created a new model: one that puts flexibility, innovative decision-making, creativity, and our people first, while remaining a socially conscious and responsible for-profit business focused on changing how we treat mental health.
In short, we’re just people helping people. Wanna join the herd?