Congratulations to Dr. Levette Scott, who has been selected as an Emerging Leader for the 2022-23 NC School Counselor Association Board of Directors!
In this role, Dr. Scott will attend board meetings and work collaboratively with other board/committee members in elected and appointed positions. While hers is a non-voting board position, she will gain an understanding of board decisions and have the ability to ask questions during her service.
In her role, Dr. Scott:
- Shall serve on the NCSCA Board of Directors as an Emerging Leader.
- Shall participate in NCSCA Leadership Development Day.
- Shall present and/or co-present at least one educational session at the NCSCA Fall Conference.
- Shall commit to one-year training and one-year service on any board committee.
- Shall perform such duties as may be directed by the NCSCA President or NCSCA Board of Directors.