Happy End to the Spring Semester!
As we come to the end of the of 2022-2023 academic year, we hope the end of your semester goes well.
Good luck on your final exams and projects!
If you are taking any classes this summer, it is recommended that you review the textbook list. Go ahead and attempt to get your textbooks BEFORE your class begins. Summer classes move very quickly, and you do not want for class to start and not have your book(s).
- Summer Intersession: May 8 - 19 (Brain-Based Therapies class)
- Summer Session 1: May 23 - June 26
- Summer Session 2: June 29 - July 28
- Dual Session: May 23 - July 28
Some Reminders from Dr. Blount, the Field Placement Coordinator:
Special request deadline date: Monday, June 12, 2023
Latest Announcements from nccuCounseling
- Elon University’s Career Services Fellowship for 2023-2024 2023-04-14
- Continuing Education from Creasman Counseling 2023-04-12
- Research Assistants Needed 2023-04-12
- New Student Orientation - Students Admitted for Fall of 2023 2023-04-12
- Research Project Opportunity 2023-04-10
Upcoming Dates to Remember for nccuCounseling:
- April 24: Last day of classes for graduating students, last day of class lecture for non-graduating students
- April 25: Reading Day
- April 26: Final exams begin
- April 28: Final grades for graduating students due
- May 2: SOE faculty meeting and graduate certification meeting (faculty only)
- May 4-5: Honor cord distribution for May 2023 graduates (see Ms. Joyner)
- May 5: All grades (for non-graduating students) due
- May 6: Graduate, Professional, and Doctoral Commencement Ceremony @ 2pm
- May 8: Summer intersession begins
- May 23: Summer session 1 and Dual Session begins
- June 29: Summer session 2 begins
- June 19: Summer Mid-program Reviews
- July 12-13: Final defenses for summer graduates
Did you know that you can subscribe to the nccuCounseling calendar? If you use a digital calendar, you can subscribe and have all of the information from the "Key Dates" letter auto-populate in your calendar. Visit our website for more information.