Title: Career Services Intern
Reports to: Christy Walker, Director, Career Services and Transitions
Openings: Spring 2018 (600 hours), Summer 2018 (300 hours), Fall 2018 (600 hours)
Working under the supervision of the Director of Career Services and Transitions, the Career Services Intern provides career‐related workshops to students, advises students one‐on‐one, and assists in planning of career-related events.
The Career Services Intern will:
1. Provide one‐on‐one career advice to students and alumni.
2. Design, coordinate, and facilitate career‐related workshops for students in classes.
3. Provide drop‐in appointments during weekday afternoons.
4. Participate in career fairs and outreach events.
5. Assist in creating material for department social media accounts.
If interested, please contact:
Christy A. Walker
Director, Career Services and Transitions
Durham Technical Community College